This program is a highly compressed tutoring structure where the students are given expert classroom training to prepare them with abstract precision and test preparation for JEE Main and JEE Advanced. The course entails approvingly focused training material alongside real time interaction for creating students skillful at complex problem solving. These program are supported with wellintendedtest aimed at making the students gain problem solving expertise along with abstractprecision.
What is JEE IIT ?The Joint Entrance Examination: JEE Main is conducted by the CBSE for admission to the undergraduate engineering programs in NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions. It is formed by two different tests - JEE Main and the JEE Advanced. Both the tests are of the objective form. JEE Advanced is regarded internationally as one of the most challenging undergraduate admission tests.
JEE Main has two papers, Paper-ONE and Paper-TWO. Candidates can opt for either or both. Both papers contain multiple-choice questions. Paper ONE is for admission into B.E./B.Tech courses and is conducted in both online and offline modes. Paper-TWO is for admission in B.Arch and B.Planning courses and the same is conducted offline only.
JEE Mains, unlike JEE Advanced, has a fixed structure and it is not subject to change on a yearly basis. Paper-1 is of three hours duration and consists of thirty multiple-choice questions in each of the subjects (physics, chemistry and mathematics). There are negative marking for incorrect answer. FOUR marks are awarded for a correct answer and ONE mark is deducted for every incorrect answer.
JEE Advanced: Joint Entrance Examination Advanced is a national level engineering entrance exam conducted by seven zonal Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) under the guidance of Joint Admission Board every year, for admissions to 23 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- ● Exclusive & Focused Study Material will be given to the students consisting of precisely and purposefully formulated assignments, which will upkeepthe needs & demands of JEE Main & JEE Advanced.
- ● Meticulous attention and training will be given on the JEE Main to help student perform to their finest presentation and be eligible to attempt the JEE Advanced.
- ● difficulty of JEE Main & JEE Advanced will be given as a part of this Program.
- ● Student will attempt 4 papers on JEE Main pattern & 7 Papers on JEE Advanced pattern to be conducted at the test centre which also includes the Open Test on JEE Main & Advanced.
- ● A highly competitive environment and constant feedback helps the student to channelize his/her efforts in the right direction